Welcome to Shreve, OH. Shreve had its beginning with the coming of the Pennsylvania Railroad in 1853. A small settlement had been started south of Shreve, which is now known as Centerville, but in the early days was known as Stuckeytown, having been named for Stuckey Robinson. The name was changed to Centerville in 1850. Centerville was later renamed Shreve, and was incorporated as a village on December 26, 1859.
The Following was a news story from The Daily Record on June 24...
Just a reminder that everyone is welcome to join the Shreve Business and Community Association!...
The Wayne County Housing Coalition will be at Shreve Village Hall Jan 27 from 7pm to midnight....
The Village of Shreve is in the process of developing a Safe Routes to School (SRTS) program to...
Blood DriveMon, 07/27/2015 - 1:30pm - 6:30pm